Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Types - Links field

Jason Hier October 22, 2019

Hello,

When I am configuring my Request Types in the Fields tab there is a Help and Instructions (Optional) fields and next to it is a Links field.

Where do I edit the Links field?

I am assuming this is where I can create a link to another web page - is that correct?

This particular Request is a Change Control Request.  We have a Change Note Document that is hosted in Microsoft Teams/SharePoint that we want to link to, so that a person requesting a change can click the link to get the Change Note template, complete it and attach it to the Change Request form.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2019

Hi @Jason Hier ,

Linked field is example that is given how to write hyperlinks in "Help and Instructions"

For example , if you want to share point document link in instruction you can add like this.

For any change related templates please refer this [document|https://google.com]

Please refer below screenshots for your reference.

Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 10.50.32 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-10-22 at 10.50.40 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-10-22 at 10.51.05 PM.png

Thanks,

Avinash

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events