Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Productivity Reports for Service Desk Analysts

Miguel Sousa June 27, 2019

I'm trying to come up with a way to produce productivity reports for a team of service desk analysts.

Basically I want to know how many cases each individual worked on during different periods: daily, weekly, monthly.

I've come up with ways to know who changed the status of a case to "Resolved". But as you might understand, most of the work is not only around resolving tickets, but engaging with other teams, asking information to end users, well doing a lot of work until someone else picks up the case and resolves it.

So ideally, I'm looking at extracting the information on how many interactions a certain person had in a case and reached this query in the report area:

assignee was "analyst name".

But this only counts once per ticket. Not every time the person was an assignee of the ticket.

Is there any way to be able to keep track of the team workload in handling cases besides who resolved what?

Thanks all.

1 answer

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 8, 2019

@Miguel Sousa Hello!

You can try Issue History and Time in Status for Jira Cloud by SaaSJet. With Issue History the changes that occurred when working on closing the issue. Also, you can see who made these changes. And with Time in status for Jira Cloud you can track team productivity analyzing the time spend on each task status. Hope this information will be useful to you.

Best regards
Zoryana
zoryana@saasjet.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events