Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Service Desk customers are suddenly unable to respond to notifications by email

Jim Baker September 19, 2019

Previously, when a customer received a notification of an update in a Service Desk request, they could reply to the notification, and their reply was added to the comments on the request, as though they had logged in and responded.

Today, when customers respond, their email client shows the response email as sent, but the response does not appear in the Service Desk ticket.

We use Service Desk Cloud.

Is there a general outage?  Is anyone else seeing this?  Thanks in advance!

Jim

2 answers

0 votes
Linda Wanitschek October 10, 2019

we just started having a similar issue.  Look forward to Jim posting what the resolution is.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2019

Hi Jim,

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question and they are already helping you, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may face the same issue.

Regards,
Angélica

Jim Baker September 20, 2019

Sounds good, I came across this first, then found the actual help desk.  I'll post here if I get it sorted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events