Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with approvals.

Niruban Anandan May 7, 2019

My customers are choosing approvers through the portal but the approvers are not getting the emails asking for approval. Also the jira ticket itself says no approvers selected however the approver is listed in the ticket as well. 

I checked the customer notifications and made sure that the setting is turned on for approvers to receive the email.

jira issue.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2019

Hi Niruban,

Thank you for all the details.
As per your screenshot, it looks like that there is an issue with the approvals in the workflow.
Please, go to the Project settings > Workflows > Click to edit the workflow with approvals > Select the diagram mode and click on the first status. Then, check the "Add approval" and click on Configure:

Screenshot 2019-05-08_16-34-26.png

On this screen, you must select the field where the approvers will be picked. Usually is the field Approvers created by Jira.

Screenshot 2019-05-08_16-34-37.png

Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Angélica

Abulfaz Shukurov August 4, 2021

Dear Team,

I have the same issue and I performed all steps @Angélica Luz  mentioned above.

The issue still exist.(

Please advise and thank  you for support.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2022

Hi! 

Please, be aware for the historical will not work

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events