Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing request types in customer portal in IE

Paul Jentzsch March 12, 2018

Hi,

we use JSD Server and have installed version 3.11.0...

We noticed now that using IE11 the customer portal shows correct request types when started, but when you choose a different group then it says "For this service desk no request types are configured."

This issue appears only in IE11. Using Chrome or Edge everything is fine...

Does anyone has an idea how to fix this? IE11 is the company-wide standard browser and this can't be changed at the moment...

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

Susan

group_JSD.JPGStart_JSD.JPG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joerg Rehberg March 12, 2018

Hi,

we have the same issue,
i've disable "Extension for JIRA Service Desk" , but no effect.

BR, Jörg

I've opened a support request at Atlassian but yet no solution. They prioritize it as Level 2...

I've opened a ticket at intenso the vendor of Extension of JIRA Service Desk" too.... 

We don't have Extension for JIRA Service Desk installed so this plugin could not be the reason... In the past we had Actions for JIRA Service Desk installed but uninstalled that already a while ago...

we have an installed jira sd 3.8.1 at production, and when i disable the Extension; all request types are displayed...strange

Paul Jentzsch March 13, 2018

Had a session with Atlassian support today and it turned out that the Insight addon from riada causes the issue. When this was disabled everything worked fine...

Joerg Rehberg March 14, 2018

we use insight too, but when i disable it, the error still occurs. I 'll open a ticket ...

0 votes
JeanSebastienCote March 15, 2018

I updated the plugin "Extension for JIRA Service Desk" v. 5.2 to v5.3.2 and I have the problem since !!

I reinstalled version 5.2 on my test environment and everything is ok

Thomas Strähle March 28, 2018

We had the same problem, after update "Extension for JIRA Service Desk" to v5.3.5 everything seems okay

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events