JEMH notifications Tamplate set per project and comments

Hello,

I am working with JEMH Email notifications. Everything works well, but I have two things which aren’t huge problem although it is a bit impracticle.

First thing. When I am in Template Sets. If I write macro for one project, macro is shared in other projects too. Is it possible to have macro for each project or I need one huge macro which I have to separate them by condition for example “if (project == this ) then do this“ and so on?

And second thing. When I am in Event Listener and have some Project Mapping. There is choice to “Treat Events with Comments As”. Is it possible to turn this completely off? 

Because for example, I am closing some incident and writing resolution with it…..then I receive notification about new comment (or any other selection from the list), but I wanted notification about closing incident. If I want notification about closing, I have to write it without any resolution or set selection for Issue Closed, but this is not what I wanted exactly.

Best Regards and Thank you very much for any informations, 

Filip

0 answers

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

309 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you