I am new to Jira service desk. I appreciate much if someone can help on issues below.
I created a MS Support Center in our tranetis jira web page, I have a license. I got some issues a below.
I created a simple workflow as screenshot 1 below and everything works successfully except four issues I got.
Thanks a lot for your help!
1. you need to check the permission scheme of the project. To hide "Assign" button, you need to remove the affected user/group from the "Assignable permission".
2.Check the notification scheme of the affected project. Configure the component or your role within the required notification scheme.
3. May be you need to do integrity checker for this.
4. You need to delete and recreate the project to start the key from initial no's.
Let me know if this helps you!!!
I really appreciate much for your reply.
1. For this issue, once I removed the permission for the each role of assign, I found the assignee is also removed from the transition, that means I cannot find the assignee after I click the button of assign to programmer I created, any suggestion.
2. Actually I set myself as component owner, I think I should get email notification without any setting once user issue a bug or request to the system, right?
3. I checked all transitions, all setting is correct but I still see "Start progress" in the page while reopen an issue. any comment? where should I check?
Thanks a lot,
Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events