Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add the organisation in the customer notifications from JIRA Desk Service?

Annie Charbonneau March 12, 2018

I would like to add the organisation name in the subject line of the customer notifications but I can't find a way to do so. Is there a variable that I could use?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

Hi Annie, try this: 

Project Settings > Customer Notifications > Under Templates click Edit Templates > then Change the Subject Line

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

2018-03-12_9-29-26.png

Annie Charbonneau March 12, 2018

Thanks for the answer. I tried the Edit templates but it seems like I can only add some variables and the Organizations field is not one of them. 

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2018

Hi Annie, 

Thanks for the comment. I misunderstood your request. I read this as wanting to add your organization name to the subject, not the organization field. 

There are a number of Addons for customizing emails in the marketplace. One of these may suit your needs since the functionality is not available out of the box. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue/cloud/overview is one that may solve this problem. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events