It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to add the organisation in the customer notifications from JIRA Desk Service?

I would like to add the organisation name in the subject line of the customer notifications but I can't find a way to do so. Is there a variable that I could use?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Meg Community Leader Mar 12, 2018

Hi Annie, try this: 

Project Settings > Customer Notifications > Under Templates click Edit Templates > then Change the Subject Line

2018-03-12_9-29-26.png

Thanks for the answer. I tried the Edit templates but it seems like I can only add some variables and the Organizations field is not one of them. 

Hi Annie, 

Thanks for the comment. I misunderstood your request. I read this as wanting to add your organization name to the subject, not the organization field. 

There are a number of Addons for customizing emails in the marketplace. One of these may suit your needs since the functionality is not available out of the box. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue/cloud/overview is one that may solve this problem. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

533 views 0 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you