Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate between Jira Service desk and Zendesk

Nani March 7, 2019

Hi, I like to integrate Jira service desk(Our Team) and Zendesk(Our partner) where data also should transfer. Is there any way to do this? I didn't like to go with Plug-ins.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2019

The easiest way would be to use an app (Add-on) https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=Zendesk

If you do not want to use an app then you can create your own integration using the JIRA API.   

Nani March 7, 2019

Okay, Thank you Brant. 

So, You mean JIRA Rest API right?  

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2019

Yes the JIRA rest API could be used to create a custom integration.

Like Andrés Santa Cruz likes this
Nani March 7, 2019

Okay, Can you provide me any link where i can work on?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2019
Nani March 11, 2019

Hi Brant, I need one more help from you. I have multiple partners they are using (like Zendesk, bugzilla, QA, etc..,) I need common add-on to integrate the JSD (where metrics should transfer on bi-directional and SLA's ) to these? or we need to go with Rest API?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2019

I do not know of a single app.  You might use something like zappier to accomplish this through the API.

Getint.io April 30, 2021

Hi Guys, we have recently developed an app called getint.io, to address this particular need - to help you with the integration between Jira and Zendesk (including a migration feature for those, who may need it). 

In the case of integration with an external Partner, in many cases you may not need to integrate everything - instead, you may want to integrate just tickets with a given label. 

With this app, you can also connect one Jira to multiple Zendesk instances.

Here is the link to the Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223934/getint-zendesk-integration-issue-sync?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

And to the website, if you'd like to read more https://getint.io/

Hope it helps,

Jacek

Like milan_shah likes this
0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 21, 2022

@Nani hi. Did you succeed with the integration? May I suggest a tool for your next project?

My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave. You can easily connect Jira SD & Zendesk. Our no-code integration platform ZigOps will help you achieve that in a matter of minutes. It allows the transfer of default and custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time. Our tool reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields. If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo. And is fully customizable.

0 votes
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 22, 2019

Hi @nani 

Did you find a solution?

0 votes
Brad Peterson June 20, 2019

OpsHub Integration Manager, an out-of-box integration solution, can also facilitate this integration.

Nani June 20, 2019

Thanks @Brad Peterson 

Like milan_shah likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events