cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Jira Service Management
  • Questions
  • I have managed to implement the change on a simple workflow and is working as expected. However, I am having an issue using this "show transition in customer portal" function on my more complex workflows. Any advice?

I have managed to implement the change on a simple workflow and is working as expected. However, I am having an issue using this "show transition in customer portal" function on my more complex workflows. Any advice?

Jake Huebner July 20, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the customer portal

I have managed to implement the change on a simple workflow and is working as expected. However, I am having an issue using this "show transition in customer portal" function on my more complex workflows. Any advice?

Note: My workflow uses around 20 transitions and I would like to see all these transitions available for the customer to use.

When I select the check box, the check box will be ticked. Then i click off the transition and then reselect it to view the configuration and the check box has been deselected.

1 answer

0 votes
Tao Liang August 16, 2016

Customers will not be able to use transitions as they do not work on issues. However, "Show transition in customer portal" means that they will be able to view what transition your service desk team is working on. If you do not tick this, client will only be able to view the ticket and its status on customer portal. 

As to the check box issue, you will have to make sure your workflow is not in use at the moment. So you may have to copy a new workflow edit on that and replace this one and rename the new one to existing one. Alternatively, you could assign current ticket another simple workflow and put this one inactive to edit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events