How to have 2 or multiple different workflows in a project

David Casanellas June 10, 2016

Hi, in our Service desk, I need to have different workflows per issue type. I created and edited a new one by copying a used one, you can see it in the attachment.

The problem is that when I edit one of both workflows, the other one gets the same edition.

I would really need some help, thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2016

>I need to have different workflows per issue type.

Won't happen.  An issue type in a project can only have one workflow.

David Casanellas June 10, 2016

Hi Nic,

I didn't explained well. What I need is different issue types with different workflows. For instance, I have the issue type Bug and the issue type Change request with different workflows.

I have this, but when I change Bug workflow, it modifies with the same changes the Change request workflow (they are different) 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2016

Ok, but the screen shot doesn't show us anything to do with Bugs or Change requests. 

From your description, it sounds like Bug and Change request are using the same workflow.  So when you edit it, both change.  Can you check the workflow scheme you're actually using in the project with the Bugs and CRs?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events