Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to configure dashboard combining multiple projects

Example: If I have to get overall open issue with severity as critical for Project A, Project B and Project C. 

Is there any option to do this?  

3 answers

0 votes
Laurens Coppens Community Leader Feb 22, 2018

Do you only have a servicedesk license or also a software license?

If you have a software license you can create custom filters over multiple projects.

I don't think you can do cross project queues with just jira SD.

Thank you Laurens. I have only SD trial version license. 

Could you please share the article related to custom field creation via software license. 

Laurens Coppens Community Leader Feb 22, 2018

i use both jira software as servicedesk so can't reproduce it for just servicedesk, but here you have some more info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/searching-for-issues-780868069.html

how i filter is with jql and then just: resolution = Unresolved and project = projectA or project = projectB

Does this worked for both projects using single JQL Query ?

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Feb 22, 2018

@nirmala,

if I understand your need try the following

1. create a filter like this - project in (a,b,c) and status != Done and severity = critical
  2. Save the filte and make the filter public or shared as appropriate 
  3. create your dashboard and use the above filter for whatever gadgets you wish. 

JSD is based upon Jira core which provides dashboard capability. 

I am looking for a way to build dashboard to consolidate roadmap of all projects I want. Early Bird could do it but it is no longer in Jira. Anyone knows alternatives?

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

157 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you