Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure dashboard combining multiple projects

nirmala February 22, 2018

Example: If I have to get overall open issue with severity as critical for Project A, Project B and Project C. 

Is there any option to do this?  

3 answers

1 vote
Truong Hoang Vinh Loc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 3, 2019

I am looking for a way to build dashboard to consolidate roadmap of all projects I want. Early Bird could do it but it is no longer in Jira. Anyone knows alternatives?

Thanks.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2018

@nirmala,

if I understand your need try the following

1. create a filter like this - project in (a,b,c) and status != Done and severity = critical
  2. Save the filte and make the filter public or shared as appropriate 
  3. create your dashboard and use the above filter for whatever gadgets you wish. 

JSD is based upon Jira core which provides dashboard capability. 

0 votes
Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2018

Do you only have a servicedesk license or also a software license?

If you have a software license you can create custom filters over multiple projects.

I don't think you can do cross project queues with just jira SD.

nirmala February 22, 2018

Thank you Laurens. I have only SD trial version license. 

Could you please share the article related to custom field creation via software license. 

Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2018

i use both jira software as servicedesk so can't reproduce it for just servicedesk, but here you have some more info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/searching-for-issues-780868069.html

how i filter is with jql and then just: resolution = Unresolved and project = projectA or project = projectB

Sridhar G November 1, 2018

Does this worked for both projects using single JQL Query ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events