Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For loop of screen reading, and for links from the mail

Asami Mori
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 5, 2013

It is a use scheduled to begin service desk from the middle of November, but Is there a way to solve the problems of the following two?

・Read loop occurs When you log in from an external account.

Reading is made infinitely When you log in to put the login ID and password to the customer portal. Can not use to the user in this situation, I'm having problems very.

・Did not change on the screen of the customer portal when you click the link in the email.

A transition to page of JIRA it from your link in the confirmation email. I want to transition to the screen of the Customer Portal confirmation email from the user's, Is there any way something?

Although I created a video reproduction for these, but was not able to attach. Is there any way to send?

1 answer

0 votes
Julian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 26, 2013

Heya Asami-san,

I would like to ask about the external account? Is it an Active Directory or a user that are not registered as JIRA User? Because, for now user that are able to use is still a user who have the JIRA User permission, it will not automatically create a user if it is not listed yet in the JIRA.

And for your second question, I believe that when the user who are creating a ticket getting notified by changes of it, should have an email notification who have the link to Customer Portal Screen. For admin or user who got assigned, it will have a different email notification that leads to screen that have the SLA time.

About your video, hmm.. I never been able to or try attaching video on the Answers. Is it possible if use .gif instead?

Hope this could clarifies a lil bit.

Best Regards, Julian.

Asami Mori
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 16, 2014

Hi,Julian.

It was a problem at login of the user who get an account in JIRA, but because it seems to have been improved before I knew it, it was resolved.

Thank you all!

Asami

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events