Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Statistic: Create an overview - how many tickets from organisations

Fabian Karpf August 7, 2019

Hello,

for the following question I haven`t found a solution until now.

Question:

I want to create an overview, that shows which customers (Organisations) have created how many tickets/requests in our service desk.

For example:

- We have 6 different service desks for different products

- Until now our customers have created more than 10.000 tickets

- I want to know, that customer A has created 100 tickets, customer B has created 50 tickets, customer C has created 150 tickets (...(

What´s the best way to get these informations? I´ve tried to export it, but there were only 1000 tickets in the export. Is the a simple way to create something like that, maybe on the dashboard?

Greetings,

Fabian

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2019

Hi Fabian,

indeed I see the value in this as well. Unfortunately, OOTB, you can’t use Organizations as a statistic type for any dashboard gadgets. I wish that was an option and hope it gets implemented. Here is what you could do...

• create unique filters for each org and use a gadget per filter
  • use an addon, maybe easybi would work well and there may be others for sure
  • setup a filter and subscription for say a weekly report, export to CSV and do a pivot table on orgs. The ugly part here is you have to translate the cryptic org number to the org name

BTw, here is one of the open suggestions you can vote/watch - JSDCLOUD-5348

Fabian Karpf August 9, 2019

Hi Jack,

thanks for your answer.

Until now the best way I found is to create a gadget too. But it´s quite a lot of work and I have to set the organsations as filter and also the reporters. Not very elegant, but it works for now.

I think I´ll also have a look at the mentioned addon, thanks for that!

Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

Hi,

You can try using  for your reports where it would be possible to import "Organization" as a dimension and analyze the number of issues by each organization

It has a free trial for 30 days.

Feel free to reach out to our support team for more details.

Martins / eazyBI support

issues created by SD organizations.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events