Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every time a ticket is updated, it shows that I did it regardless of who actually did

Jeremiah Fischer May 9, 2019

Anyone know why this is happening or where the setting is? I've adjusted the notifications that go out, but the ticket's history still shows I've done all the updating to each ticket, yet assigned to none of them; nor participated in them. Very misleading.

1 answer

1 vote
Michael Andolfatto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2019

Does this happen with all actions or could it be actions via automation? If the latter, your Service Desk might use your user to execute automation rules.

It happens with all actions. I don't have any automation setup (yet).

Okay, at least 1 action was getting triggered by an automation that was added by default? Do you know if automation is added when a custom transition is implemented? That's the only thing I can think of as to why that was happening.

Michael Andolfatto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2019

I think there are a few automations that are activated when a new Project is spun up, but no I don't remember it ever happening after.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events