Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Customers's tickets list fields

Adrien Morel April 29, 2019

When a registered customer logs into our JSD portal, he can reach he ticket's list with currently open tickets.

Can I change what is displayed there? I need to add a column with "last commented at ___" (with a date) for example, among other things.

Where does that happen?

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2019

Hello,

We recently launched an app for Cloud called Advanced Portal Reports, which will let you show to the customer all kinds of fields and also sort columns, export to CSV, etc. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Boyan

Adrien Morel April 30, 2019

Hi, I've installed it. I see many type of fields but I'm not sure I can do what I want:

In the ticket list, I need to show the customer the date of the last comment for each ticket.

Thank you.

Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2019

Hi,

I see. As there is no field that contains this data, it is not possible with our app at the moment. But it is an interesting feature enhancement, that we might add. At the moment the closest thing is the "Updated" field that can be shown, but it will of course show not only comment updates.

Cheers,

Boyan

I've seen the "updated" field. It's better than nothing for the moment, and I could use it. Unfortunately, I cannot get you app to work on my cloud instance. Do you have a support page?

Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2019

If you have any problem running the app, please post a ticket here:

https://tools4teams.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

Cheers,

Boyan

0 votes
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2019

Hey Adrien,

Unfortunately, we are unable to edit the requests screen on the customer portal. There is an app called Refined that completely changes the look and feel of the help center. I don't know if it will let you add custom options to the request page though. 

I know you are on cloud so this does help at all but the server option has My Request Extension which does exactly what you are looking for.  

For the cloud version, you can make a feature request and have your team vote on it so Atlassian may see it. You can do that here 

Ok, I requested the feature here

Refined looks great but is way too overkill for my simple need :) 

Thank you for answering.

Like Cody Stevens likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2019

I voted for it! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events