Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customer Notification Rules - Edit button not working

When I click on the Edit button to edit default rules within the Customer Notifications page in my project, nothing happens. On other screens, the edit button opens a page and allows me to adjust the rule, but not on the Customer Notification screen.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Mike,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The problem you are reporting seems to be related to some cache problem in your browser, and not to any kind of permissions with the customer notification settings. Please, try the following steps and check if the problem still reproduces:

1 - Clear your browser's cache

2 - Try to use a different browser, making sure it is supported in your current Jira version by checking the documentation below:

Supported platforms 

If none of the suggestions above worked for you, please check in the development tools of your browser if any errors are returned when you click on Edit and provide us with the error. Also, check on the Atlassian.logs file if any other details are provided when you reproduce the problem.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

96 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you