Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access service desk project

Goran August 1, 2018

Hi,

I am trying to access service desk project through a web browser, but I cannot. I have been added to 3 goups:

jira-servicedesk-users

jira-software-users

site-admins

Still. when I click on a service desk project, I get this message in a browser:

This project isn't available

It may have been deleted or your permissions may have changed.

Anyone knows whats going on?

Thanks,

Goran

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2018

Hi Goran

Image I've posted is about server version. You have cloud? As you describe, the menu you use is for cloud instance.

I don't know about a latency time about creation and use of a project. Sorry me. When a project is created you (or the administrator) can use it immediately.  About browser used? you use EDGE? chrome? Safari or Firefox or others? if you use EDGE, there are problems :-S

0 votes
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2018

Hi Goran,

Welcome to Community

Have you check the section APplication Access? take a look to this figure

application-access.png

configure it and than try again

Hope this help :)

FABIO

Goran August 1, 2018

Hi Fabio,

thanks for the welcome. I dont have such a window, but I looked at something similar in Administration -> Users -> and there both support servive and Jira software where checkec for my user.

However, I just tried out and it started working. Don;t know how or why, maybe it takes time to update?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events