Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we edit columns from Issue list?

Ted seungsoo Moon August 13, 2019

Hi,

I would like to edit the columns from all issue lists such as adding, removing and changing of sequence of existing column.

For example.

- Adding "Assignee" column

- Removing "Waiting for acceptance" column.

- Changing column "reporter" in front of "Status" column. 

https://plf-jira.rnd.ki.sw.ericsson.se/projects/DE3/queues/custom/36

DE3-issue-list.JPG

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

Hi,

in Jira SD you can do it, but, how I can see you have not permission to do this

In my Jira SD I see this button (see on the screenshots), and can switch columns, add or delete columnsScreen Shot 2019-08-14 at 10.16.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-14 at 10.16.58 AM.png  

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2019

Hi @Ted seungsoo Moon 

Yes you can edit the queue, on the right of your screen you have the edit queue button. From there you will be able to drag your columns and add or removing them.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/setting-up-queues-for-your-team-939926328.html

I think you need to be an admin of the project to do it.

Hope this helps

0 votes
Ted seungsoo Moon August 14, 2019

Thank you for your response.

Based on your response, I should be an admin of the project.

Do you know how I get admin permission?

BR/Ted

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

You need to request access from your Jira admin

If you are a Jira administrator (it’s strange that there is no access), then you need to go into the permission scheme of the project and give permission to the queue

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events