Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a custom user picker field be treated as Request Participants?

Francesco C October 30, 2019

We have some custom user fields we use to specify which people are involved in certain steps of a change request (developers, testers, etc)

We require these separate fields for audit purposes, but is there a way to flag these fields as participants? Reason being, these users can only view ticket details when the request reaches a status where they need to provide an approval, for example, and we would like them to view the request at any time without having to double up on where we list their names out.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

Hi @Francesco C , I realize this is an old post but I am trying to go through and cleanup old and unanswered questions. Hopefully by now you have found an answer for this. If so please share what you ultimately did. One thought I have on this would be to use automation such as automation for Jira to copy the users in the user field you defined to the request participants field. Unsure if that meet your requirements or not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events