Can I increase the width of JIRA Service Desk customer forms?

JIRA Service Desk fields are scrunched to half the width of the body of a form, and the form is a third the width of the screen, so the form fields are 1/6th of the screen. They look silly. Can we increase the fields to the width of the body of the form? We are using JSD Cloud. 

9 answers

Also curious about this one, we have had the same question from our Service Desk project owners...

Is there any solution/workarounds for this?

We're also wondering about this. The box is so narrow that it makes code snippets difficult to read because 80 characters nearly fills up two separate rows.

Please tell me someone has a solution, or better yet Atlassian made it customisable??!!

This is so frustrating!!

Does anyone know if there is a solution? We may have to dump service desk as the customer experience is just not acceptable when your content takes < 1/2 the screen.

+1

It seems like it would be a pretty simple fix... 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

47 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot