Feature candidates of an Idea/Initiative

Michelle April 12, 2023

I'm wondering where you add the list of feature candidates for each idea/initiative.

I would like to have a field where it is possible to add these possible features. Something like Asana's subtasks field.

2 comments

Comment

CC April 12, 2023

JPD doesn't include a hierarchy.  Not sure if it's on the roadmap.  I created a rollup field which I use to group ideas.

Like Michelle likes this
Michelle April 14, 2023

Thanks for the tip!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2023

@Michelle it's on the roadmap and a topic we plan to unpack after we're done with the creators/contributors experience. 

In the meantime, here's what some teams do (from the FAQ):

Can we create different issue types and their relationships? (e.g. parent/child or opportunity/solution)

Not yet, but it's on the roadmap. In the meantime you can use the flexible fields and views system to do this. Here is an example:

Demo: grouping solutions by opportunities. And here's a recording for how to reproduce this configuration

Like # people like this
Michelle April 14, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson, thanks for sharing the content!

I'm looking forward to having the hierarchy where I can map Objectives > Themes/Initiatives > Feature Candidates, as well as its KRs.

Like David Nadri likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events