Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira Mobile App Push Notifications

Nick Good I'm New Here Mar 30, 2022

Starting the night of 3/28/22, push notifications for the Jira Cloud app on my phone have stopped. Since then I have tried signing out and back in, toggling notification settings in the app + iPhone settings, and removing and reinstalling the app.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15.3.1

3 answers

1 vote

Hi @Nick Good, this is currently under investigation, and will hopefully be fixed asap. Thanks for reaching out.

Hi there -- are there any updates on this issue?

@Hannah McKenzie How much longer is this going to take to resolve? I rely on my app notifications and my workflow is suffering

Is anyone working on this solution? There has to be more than just two of us who are having issues with the Jira app not sending notifications on their devices. 

Hey Jeff, I don't work for Atlassian BUT it looks like they made some sort of update & if you delete & reinstall the app on your phone, it seems to be working!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Mobile-Apps-discussions/Push-Notifications-to-IOS-Devices-Not-Working/td-p/1987367

@chelbi_stromblad Great, thank you. 

I just removed and reinstalled. We will see what happens. 

Hi @Jeff Howell, hopefully reinstalling the app has fixed this problem? Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please reach out if you're still experiencing problems.

It's been almost 3 weeks for me and I am still unable to receive push notifications. I deleted the app and reinstalled. I am sure I am not the only one who relies on the app notifications to see when a response has been made to a support case. How much longer will this take to resolve?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

316 views 0 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you