how to make a account?

DuchPlayz November 4, 2018

Hi, my name is yusuf, my name is roblox yusuf070_DH but I really want to be roblox admin how can I register?

2 answers

0 votes
DuchPlayz November 4, 2018

how i talk to the adminstrator?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2018

Start with the help/support links that should have been written up on the site 

Like DuchPlayz likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2018

You'll need to talk to the administrators of that system.

Ejderking991 January 16, 2019

bana yardım edebilirmisin hesap girişte hata veriyor.Lütfen nasıl admin olacağım ben çok istiyorum.

Like Alex Brown likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2019

If you want to be an admin of a system, you either need to be the person who installs it and hence able to set up the admin, or you need to ask the current administrators to give you admin rights.

Like Alex Brown likes this
Ejderking991 January 16, 2019

(tr)Nasıl yapacağım peki onu.

(en)How am I supposed to do that?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2019

I can't help you past "you need to ask your administrators".  We can't know who they are, it's not our system.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events