how to configure the epic and version display in JIRA

Ade Sanda September 25, 2016

3 answers

0 votes
Ade Sanda September 28, 2016

I am still unable to change it as the configuration text is not very clear. To start with what do you call that panel in question?

In the old JIRA Versions, I was able to configure that panel to include Themes, Features etc as much as i like as it was due to the nature of the project having 6 levels of decomposition. 

But with this version , its only displaying the Epic and Version and seems quite unchangeable... hope that puts more clarity to my question

image2016-9-28 16:52:54.png

0 votes
Ade Sanda September 28, 2016

I am still unable to change it as the configuration text is not very clear. To start with what do you call that panel in question?

In the old JIRA Versions, I was able to configure that panel to include Themes, Features etc as much as i like as it was due to the nature of the project having 6 levels of decomposition. 

But with this version , its only displaying the Epic and Version and seems quite unchangeable... hope that puts more clarity to my question

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2016

You change it.

Suggest an answer