behavior has a bug with fields from Query Issues Custom Fields

Hello we have a " Query Issues Custom Fields" field based on a JQL query. The setHidden() method works, but setRequired(false) doesn't work and the field seems always mandatory (although the red star doesn't appear).

I have attachced the Behavior config and the screen mask. I tried it without adding the Field "Allocated Budget", but the result is the same.

Thank you for your support in advance! smile

2 answers

Seems like I can't attach any screenshots.

0 vote

It doesn't support the universe of fields provided by custom plugins. This is one it's never been tested with. 

You can create an RFE at https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV if you want it on our backlog.

The setHidden() method works, but setRequired(false) doesn't work

Also note you can't override the requiredness set by the field config scheme like that. You can make it required if not already required, and remove the requiredness you added, but not override field config schemes.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

143 views 1 17
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you