Will the tableau connector be made available for JIRA server?

Our business has asked for the ability to hook up Tableau to JIRA.  We currently run JIRA server.  Are their plans to make this plugin available to JIRA server?  Thanks.

3 answers

Thank you for contacting us. We do have a plan to make the tableau JIRA connector plugin available for JIRA server version, but the release timing will be somewhere in the first half of next year.

Hi I've been tracking this as this is something I want to do as well, you are giving conflicting answers on here you say something by Q2 2017, on another ticket you say you will not build out a server version.

We are glad to announce that we have just released a server version for our JIRA Tableau Connector add-on. 
It is available at on the marketplace by the name "All-In-One Tableau Connector for JIRA"

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

527 views 1 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot