No change after adding application link to JIRA project in Confluence space

chrisyclam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 30, 2015

Hi, I added an application link to JIRA project in a Confluence space.

A pop up prompted me if link from the JIRA project to Conflence space should be created and select Yes.

It was done without error.

But I cannot see any additional link in the project or space?

Is this feature available on in the cloud version only or may be I am missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2015

No links will be created automatically. Once the app links are created, you can now start connecting issues to pages as described here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/use-jira-applications-and-confluence-together-427623543.html

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2015

You will have to first verify if your application link has been created properly or not . And then think of what you wish to connect between your JIRA and Confluence.

Suggest an answer