Need to see the status of the ticket and convert it into Premier support request

Jagadeesh Karunakaran
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 20, 2018

Hi Guys,

I want to know how to view the status of the ticket CSP-234576, also I want to convert this request to Premier support request.

Thanks,

Jagadeesh.K

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
J van Leeuwen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2018

Hi Jagadeesh, 

I happened to stumble across this post. Afraid, our support team doesn't regularly review Community Posts so likely wouldn't see this. Do you have access to the support request you mentioned? If not, you can request that the Reporter add you to the case so that you can leave a comment. That said, I've passed this along to the Premier Support team, but recommend you reach out the Premier Support email address that you should have received during your on-boarding for future requests like this (or create a new ticket in your name which will route directly to Premier Support). A general community post will likely be lost in the noise. 

Jennifer

J van Leeuwen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2018

Hi @Jagadeesh Karunakaran - 

Just to follow-up, I've added you as a Request Participant on the ticket number you mentioned. Please update the support request when you are able, and our support team will be glad to assist. 

- Jennifer 

Jagadeesh Karunakaran
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 21, 2018

Hi @J van Leeuwen ,

Thanks for including me in the appropriate request.  Going forward I will escalate the issues in the proper channel. 

Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.K

J van Leeuwen
Atlassian Team
August 21, 2018

You're very welcome, Jagadeesh! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events