License Ex

Elicia Syson August 28, 2017

The License Expiry health check has failed in  your system! I don’t think it should. Here is my system info.   It incorrectly indicates:

Problems Detected

Administration

License Expiry

Result

Your maintenance period expired on 29 Sept 2015. Renew your license to be eligible for support and product upgrades.

Further more none of the links on this page work. "How can I resolve this?" does NOT work, nor does "Got feedback?"

I bought a 3-year license for 10 users as we are a tiny company.

Also according to Settings->Applications->Versions & Licenses

Maintenance expires 20/Jul/18

So I'm not reallty sure what to do now, besides being fustrated.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2017

Your JIRA licence expired in 2015, that's why you're getting the warning. 

Your Software licence is separate and lets the machine carry on working because the Software licence gives you Core Jira access too.

It's a bit of a bug that the licence check picks up that expiration when you've got a replacement. 

From memory though, you can disable the module that does the licence check to get it to shut up.

I should not have to disable license expiration notice.

The License Expiry Healt check should work correctly.

How do I report a bug. I looked for one, and could not find it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2017

Go to https://jira.atlassian.com to have a look for, and raise new bugs.  I'm pretty sure this one is already open there though.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events