Hello, I have a bunch of questions for JIRA Portfolio plugin.
1. It is possible to have some of people to work on the weekends when building the schedules ?
2. can I have two different holiday calendars (team is across two countries).
3: how can I make dependencies between issues so they are visible in Portfolio (like "start no earlier than another task finishes")
4. can I over allocate someone to lets say 45 hours for a week, while regular week is 40 hours.
5: can I export schedule so clients may get pdf .
6: can I assign someone to be working 50% of their time on task X and 40% of their time on task Y in the same week? how can I pick those ratios ?
1. Yes, you can set specific hours for individual team members
2. No, you would have to set it up per individual
3. You can click on the issue in the plan to set dates and there is a dependency report to easily view these
4. No, it will automatically push the work out if you are using the the tool to do the planning. You could overbook by not allowing the tool to calculate and using due dates for issues.
5. The best you can do is a screenshot
6. You can do this using stages and skills
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG