Is there a way out of the box or with a free plugin to query for issues with no work logged?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2018

We have a team that should be logging work for their issues but don't always do.  We would like a query that would return all issues that do not have work logged.  This does not seem to be possible out of the box, but I could be wrong.  

Since I am not about to whip out my personal credit card lets just say paid plugins are off the table unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2018

It should be doable out of box.

project = xyz and timespent is empty 

This give issues from xyz project where no time has been logged on issues.  

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2018

Thank you!  The funny thing is I realized this a few minutes after I posted this question and I probably should have deleted the question.  Still, I hope this serves as a reference for others, as this works!

Suggest an answer