Is it possible to develop an additional filter in jira?

Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

Is it possible to develop an additional filter in this area:

001.png

Thank you!

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2016

The simple search function is part of the core of JIRA and doesn't have any hooks for adding things to it.  You'd need to amend the code of JIRA to change it, not just plug something in.

Atlassian provide the most commonly used fields and then provide all the other searchable fields under the "more" button, so I'm not sure what you'd want to add in there.

0 votes
Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

Hi Aleks,

I mean a possibility to add an custom filter in the topbar of the issue search. Like the red area in the image. Where I can add an custom div with my specific html filter.

0 votes
Aleks Yenin (Polontech)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events