Our Service Desk projects stopped creating tickets when new emails are sent. I can verify/test that the email account connectivity is working. And I can see the emails popping out of the account. But nothing gets created. I found some Atlassian documentation that helped me identify the scheduled jobs. But that documentation doesn't offer any solution to the problem. We have restarted JIRA and the problem persists. I've also turned off the global email settings and turned them back on. But the scheduled job continues to display that it is not working.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs