How can you see the created, updated, and closed dates in the new JIRA UI?

Carol McDonnell August 24, 2018

In the old JIRA UI, you could quickly see the Created, Last Updated and Closed/Resolved dates within a JIRA ticket, without scrolling forever and/or clicking 'show more'.

Is there a way that I am missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2018

Hi Carol,

Currently, when using the new issue view, this is the only option we have to see the "Dates" on a ticket.
Based on this issue, I created a suggestion for our dev team to check and maybe implement it in the future:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70098
I also added to change the timestamp for the new issue view, because even though a lot of days has passed, on my test instance it does not show the date, but only "14 days ago", for example, so I believe that it will happen on your instance too.

Please, make sure to watch and vote to receive updates about the feature.

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Carol McDonnell August 24, 2018

Angelica,

Thank you for the feedback.  I added myself as a watcher and I voted.

Do you have any details on how long the "See the old view" option will be available?  I assume at some point it will be discontinued.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2018

Hi Carol,

We don't have a correct date for that, but it will be just like the Jira's new UI, that we had the option to turn off but after some time it was applied to everyone and no option to disable.
The same as Jira's new UI, administrators will receive an email informing when this option will not be available.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer