How can I track total tickets ever in "under review" status by user?

Chegg Coop March 2, 2018

Is there an easy way to set up a filter or two dimensional filter statistics table on the dashboard that helps track the total number of tickets ever in "under review" status by user? Ideally this data would show username, total lifetime unique tickets ever "under review", and total lifetime unique tickets ever "rejected" and "cancelled."

Our accounting team needs to be able to track and accrue for work submitted, work rejected, and supposedly owed balance as of today.

1 answer

0 votes
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2018

Hi Chegg,

I think this can be done if you use this JQL for your filter:

status was in ("Under Review") or status = "Under Review"

For your "Rejected" and "Cancelled" statuses you'll have to set up separate filters using a similar JQL. 

Chegg Coop March 4, 2018

Thanks Ivan! In the export of this filter, will it show who was assigned when the issue was "under review"? I'll need to be able to tie each issue status to a user.

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2018

Unfortunately not. It'll simply return all issues that ever had this status, but it won't show you who the issue was assigned to during that status.

Chegg Coop March 5, 2018

Appreciate the follow up Ivan. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events