Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I track total tickets ever in "under review" status by user?

Is there an easy way to set up a filter or two dimensional filter statistics table on the dashboard that helps track the total number of tickets ever in "under review" status by user? Ideally this data would show username, total lifetime unique tickets ever "under review", and total lifetime unique tickets ever "rejected" and "cancelled."

Our accounting team needs to be able to track and accrue for work submitted, work rejected, and supposedly owed balance as of today.

1 answer

0 votes
Ivan Tovbin Community Leader Mar 02, 2018

Hi Chegg,

I think this can be done if you use this JQL for your filter:

status was in ("Under Review") or status = "Under Review"

For your "Rejected" and "Cancelled" statuses you'll have to set up separate filters using a similar JQL. 

Thanks Ivan! In the export of this filter, will it show who was assigned when the issue was "under review"? I'll need to be able to tie each issue status to a user.

Ivan Tovbin Community Leader Mar 04, 2018

Unfortunately not. It'll simply return all issues that ever had this status, but it won't show you who the issue was assigned to during that status.

Appreciate the follow up Ivan. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,888 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you