Export Function Issues

Hi,

We frequently use the Export to HTML function from the 'My Open Issues' area to export a filtered list of issues to a formatted Excel document. Over the last week or so, I've noticed that this is not working correctly - The file is generated however, when downloading it and attempting to open it, the XLS file is blank with no content.

I have checked my Excel settings to make sure I'm not blocking files downloaded from external sources, and these all appear correct, so I don't think it's an issue with my setup. Can somebody advise on this please? This functionality is key for us as we run off exports of issues frequently as part of our service. 

Thanks,

Emily

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

A number of folks have had this problem, check here - it should help.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-excel-export-of-issues-no-longer-opens-correctly-838403242.html

 

Thanks for the feedback Tom - I tried Option 1 and it worked for me. Have circulated to my colleagues too.

Thanks,

Emily

Excellent!

Glad to have helped   smile

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

536 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you