Duplicating Tickets across Jira Instances

Vendor January 12, 2017

I am not technical and wondering if i have any options to re-create tickets without manual efforts.   I am at a corporation that uses Jira for our testing. We log test scripts in a different system, but upon failure of the test case - the JIRA defect is auto-created.   We have a vendor who will not log into our Jira.   They have their own Jira and want us to re-create our defects into their instance of Jira.  Their JIRA instance is open and I can access the link from any internet connection. Our instance is behind firewalls as we have enterprise security.

Any creative ideas out there?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2017

I'd use K15t's Backbone synchronisation to duplicate the project(s).  Or iDalko's Exalate.  I said Backbone first because it's the one I've worked with more recently (and I know it can do "sync over email" if you struggle with firewalls)

You could build your own version with a bit of effort, but I think it's easier to not re-invent a wheel.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events