Create a filter dropdown

Hi guys,

Is it possible to create a filter dropdown for Components?

It shows from Quick filter, Assignee and Sprint.

I'd like to add this new one separate from Quick Filters, because it looks a mess.

Thanks.

2 answers

@Canal OFF Admin

If you're on cloud - you can't do that.

If you're on server - you can use our app - Agile Board FIlter 

You'll be able to configure default searchbar fields to show component dropdown as default field

https://extensi.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ABF/pages/29948529/Customize+search+bar+fields

Please please make it happen for the cloud version too.

Any change request open with the development tram to build in this fuctionality ?

thx,

I'm interested in this too. Why hasn't it been implemented for Cloud?

+1

+1000000!!!!

+1 for components filter and + 1 for fix versions filter just near quick filters and assignee.

Well not only for component but for other fields as well like project (in the case where i have like 10 projects on a maintenance board).

+1 for this feature implementation

We should probably use button "Vote" near comment instead writing +1 in response, but to strengthen the case we can do both!

JRACLOUD-39604

Here's the Jira Cloud public facing issue that most closely relates to this request. I suggest adding your voice (and vote) to this.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

4,621 views 20 14
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you