Can I install JIRA,Confluence,Bitbucket Data Center on the same machine?

Hello everyone,

I'm just starting with the data Center Version of JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket. I have already experience with installing JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket Server on the same machine with enough power. Now I'm wondering if it's possible/Support to install this as data Center Version?

My idea is to install JIRA,Confluence, Bitbucket data Center on one Server and copy the Installation and home Directory of all three  applications to a second node.

After that I would implement the NFS shared Service and configure a load balancer.

Any experience with that Scenario?

Thanks in advance

Natalie

2 answers

Hi Natalie,

I have the exact same question. Did you have any luck setting that up? Any learnings/recommendations from your experience?

Thanks

-Irfan

Another question, are you using the same database or does each application need separate databases and/or even separate database servers?

For Bitbucket, Atlassian doesn't recommend using MySQL according to this:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/connecting-bitbucket-server-to-an-external-database...

What database did you use? Do you know what Atlassian recommends?

0 vote

Another question, are you using the same database or does each application october 2017 calendar need separate november 2017 calendar databases and/or even separate database servers?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

39 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot