Can I get a trial of Advanced Roadmaps on a Jira Cloud Free instance?

Martin Freeman October 26, 2020

Can I get a trial of Advanced Roadmaps on a Jira Cloud Free instance?

From the documentation published I can't work out whether it's possible or not.

If it's not possible what do I need?

3 answers

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

Hi @Martin Freeman 

I don't think you can, because it's a Premium feature. If you need to test it, subscribe to a 7 days trial instance for Jira Software.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

Hi @Martin Freeman,

No, Advanced Roadmaps is a feature of Jira Software Cloud premium and not available as a separate app on the marketplace.

Read more about limitations of the different plans and changing your plan in this article (running a trial is possible).

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

Hi @Martin Freeman

Advanced Roadmaps (formerly Portfolio) is part of "Premium". You can get a trial of premium I believe so that should also grant you that trial of Advanced Roadmaps.

(not a 100% sure tho if you quality for a premium trials from Free or if you need Standard)

Suggest an answer