Business Roadmap

Gerald Vassallo October 1, 2018

I would like to set a Business road map. This will be made up of a number of projects over a 5 year period. I would like to have my team and the business to have visibility of these projects and be able to see process/status of each. I would like to have some help on what would be the best approach to have this. Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2018

@Gerald Vassalloclick here this may be an interesting topic for you

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2018
Gerald Vassallo October 4, 2018

Thanks very much

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2018

If satisfied with the help I provided @Gerald Vassallo please accept my answer.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2018

@Gerald Vassallo

Do you use Confluence?

Gerald Vassallo October 2, 2018

Hi, Yes I do. I was experimenting using Roadmap Planner. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2018

@Gerald VassalloThat's exactly what I was going to suggest you. To use the Roadmap planner in Confluence.

JIRA will be more for any on-going and upcoming in the near future projects. You don't want to overload the application with projects that won't be worked on before couple years. It will be also confusing to your users.

If you need more help please let me know.

Gerald Vassallo October 2, 2018

Yes i did manage to have the road map set, one minor thing is that you can either have period in weeks or years. It would have been great if it was by yearly quarters.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2018

I agree @Gerald Vassallo that's a bummer. You can reach out to the plugin vendor and ask them about it.

Did you check the link I sent you?

Best,

Gerald Vassallo October 4, 2018

Yes thanks very helpful

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events