Auto populate kanban board

Brenn Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 12, 2016

I am running a team that is spread throughout a company. I am wanting a board so that I can see what they have been tasked with acrosse multiple boards and not just look at the list view. How do I go about this?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2016

A board is a view of a set of issues.  So, you can create a new board and simply set the filter for it to include all the issues you want to see on it.

Brenn Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2016

I understand that, but I am looking at a way to populate the board with items from multiple other boards. I cannot find it in the filter options to specifically see what my teammates are working on in other boards in one place.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2016

You need a filter that will pull in the same data that all of their filters - (filter 1) or  (filter 2) or (filter 3) and so-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events