Application of single label to multiple cards?

Rick Hamlet September 1, 2017

I have an "onboarding" board on which I have a list-template of 15 cards.  When new folks join (could be 4-5 at a time), I copy the template and apply a label consisting of that person's name.  

The problem is that I have to go to each of the cards, open it up, and add the label.  Is there a way I can highlight all the cards and then apply the appropriate label all at one time?  It takes time to do this with 15 cards. 

Thanks in advance.

Rick Hamlet

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2017

Use the issue search to identify them (issues -> search), then look for "bulk edit" on the tools drop down (...)

Rick Hamlet September 1, 2017

Nic... Thanks for the reply, but I must have given you the wrong idea by posting to the wrong topic.  I have no idea what "issues -> search" or "bulk edit" are in reference to, or where they can be found.   I'm just a routine Trello user.

Rick

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2017

Ah, you tagged the question with "JIRA Core", which has all those functions.  Trello does not, you'll have to do each one separately (or find a powerup)

Suggest an answer