JIRA access

Godfrey II September 19, 2019

what are the steps to get a JIRA account?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2019

Depends on what you mean by "Jira account", but assuming you mean "access to a specific Jira system", you will need to either

• Use the "sign up" option (which is only available on systems where the admins have enabled it)
  • Contact the admins or owners of the system and ask them
Godfrey II September 20, 2019

1. What are the steps to get a JIRA access account?

2. Use the "sign up" option - NOT available.

3. Contact the admins or owners of the system and ask them - The front page doesn't tell me about Jira admin or even a contact number. can you see the sniff pic?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2019
  1. As above
  2. Ok
  3. Not a clue what you mean by "sniff pic".  As you don't have anything on the page to tell you, you're going to need to ask other users, or the person who asked you to use this Jira.
Godfrey II September 22, 2019

1. can you pls send me the "sign up" option as I cant see it in my window?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2019

You need to contact the admins or owners and ask them, as you can't see a sign up.

I really cannot tell you more than that.  Cloud alone has 125,000 separate Atlassian systems in use, and there are plenty of server/DC systems out there too. You have not told us which one(s) you want access to.

0 votes
Rajesh Ramankutty September 19, 2019

Hi @Godfrey II 

Can you tell exactly what you want to do.

JIRA Account means what your trying to say?

Godfrey II September 20, 2019

Hey

What are the steps to get a JIRA acsess account?

as you can see, Jira admin cannot be contacted using the form - see attached or sniff.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events