JIRA Core HR recruitment along with employee on-boarding workflow

Parveeny
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2020

I am using JIRA Core HR recruitment project for the hiring process. I also needed an employee onboarding project, can I achieve both using JIRA Core and how. Please advise.

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2020

Hello @Parveeny ,

If you want to use the same project for both processes you can set up different issue types for the different processes,  and create a new workflow for each required issue type,  check out "Configuring workflow schemes" for details on setting this up.

Alternatively you can create separate projects to keep the on-boarding processes separate from the recruitment process and customize the workflows in the alternate projects in a similar fashion but more granulized to the projects.

Also the following process can further fine tune the projects access if you needed to keep the Recruiting project isolated from the On-boarding projects for seperation between the hired users and the potential candidates, noting it will only be configurable on your paid licenses as the Free licenses restrict the access to modify permissions to complete the following setup:

Regards,
Earl

Parveeny
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 2, 2020

Earl, thanks for sharing the details. I will check accordingly.

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events