regarding support for integeration of BURNUP chart to JIRA

RAVI KUMAR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2018

HI ,

Under report section I am not able to view burn up chart . Can you please let me know  how to integrate burn up chart with JIRA . Is there any plug in available ?

Is it licensed one .

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 10, 2018

A possible option would be to use the Great Gadgets add-on. It offers Sprint & Release Burndown/Burnup gadgets that you can display on your dashboard. 

Please note that I’m one of the folks behind StonikByte, there may be other solutions out there. 

BurnUpBurnDownGadget.pngReleaseBurnUpBurnDownGadget.pngBurnUpBurnDownGadget_Edit.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2018

@Danut M _StonikByte_, is is best practice to indicate in these responses that you represent the company when recommending an addon. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2018
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 14, 2018

@Danut M _StonikByte_ particularly take a look at the guidelines on resurrecting old posts and spamming.  Thank you!

Danut M _StonikByte_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 24, 2018

Thank you. I looked over the guidelines and updated the post accordingly. 

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2018

Atlassian Labs created the option of a Burnup report for Jira Cloud.   This is available currently in Jira Software Cloud projects.

However to the best of my knowledge this particular report has never been available in Jira Server.  I am not sure which platform you are referring to in your question: Cloud or Server.

If this is server, there is an existing feature request for this in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-5513

Alternatively, it does appear that there are other 3rd party solutions in Atlassian Marketplace for this, see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=jira&query=burnup I have not personally tried any of those plugins yet, but from reviewing the results it does appear there are both paid and free plugins for Jira Server there that might help.

Suggest an answer