Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jira cloud to cloud migration using third party applications.

Elango Thiruvengadam July 28, 2023

jira cloud to cloud migration using third party applications.Is there any third party applications or tool available for jira cloud to cloud migration. How  to clone using third party app. its possible ?any third Apps is available?

3 comments

Comment

Himanshi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2023

Hello @Elango Thiruvengadam , 

Welcome to community!

I am curious about the use case. Without addon: Jira Cloud does offer Jira cloud Migration feature

It is a seamless feature for Cloud to cloud migration. Other than that "Import Jira cloud " helps when limitations like the migration of Team managed project need to be performed on Cloud to cloud migration.

We can try to suggest some add-on according to your use case. 

Like # people like this

please suggest any third party apps or API we will use for migration. also suggest What are the add-on's available..?

Then we are just Cloning the existing environment to a new site. please share  your input for this task and how to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Himanshi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2023

@Elango Thiruvengadam , I believe for this , add-on may not be required. 

I would prefer "Jira cloud Migration feature" to clone the existing environment if there are no Team managed projects. It eases my work for setup. 

Like Elango Thiruvengadam likes this

@Himanshi Thanks for your support.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2023

@Elango Thiruvengadam I agree with @Himanshi that Jira Cloud to Cloud migration feature is best suited to your use case and would me easier to use than any other migration methods in this case.

Luka Hummel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 2, 2023

Hi @Elango Thiruvengadam

If you are willing to use a third-party app, our Deep Clone for Jira can help you in migrating from one Jira Cloud instance to another Jira Cloud instance. You can't clone the whole project with our app, but you can clone all issues between instances. You will need to install and configure Deep Clone on both instances.

Screenshot%202021-03-31%20at%2011.17.22

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events