Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Atlassian Cloud Research Opportunity!

Matthew Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2023

Hi Atlassian Community!

I'm Matt, a User Researcher at Atlassian. I'm interested in talking to Jira and/or Confluence Cloud users about a conceptual experience that may find its way into Atlassian Cloud. What will this involve?

• 1 hour interview
  • A guided discussion followed by a feedback session for a concept we're considering
  • $125 thank you gift

Please note, also, that your Atlassian usage should be for your team's business use only; professional service providers would not qualify.

We are also looking specifically for Premium/Enterprise edition users or Standard users with a user count above ~400 paid users.

If you're interested in participating, fill out this brief survey and I'll be in touch if you qualify.

Cheers,

Matt

1 comment

Comment

John Elder February 27, 2023

Looking forward to this, Matthew!  Thanks for the opportunity.  Always excited for what Atlassian has in store for us...

Matthew Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2023

Hi @John Elder

Thanks for applying! Really appreciate you taking the time to help improve Atlassian experiences. This session will be somewhat similar to the last session we actually had together so perhaps won't sync up the best this time around but looking forward to the next time!

Cheers,

Matt

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events