🚀 Join the new workflow editor's Early Access Program (EAP)

Illustration 3.png

Hi Community 🤗

We're looking for more people to try out the new workflow editor in company-managed projects. It's currently in its Early Access Program (EAP) stage, which some of you are already a part of.

Who are we looking for?

Jira cloud admins who:

• Manage workflows in company-managed projects

• Use Jira Software Cloud or Jira Service Management Cloud

• Any edition (free, standard, premium, enterprise)

• Any number of users

What’s in it for you?

• An opportunity to provide direct feedback to our product team on the new workflow editor, which will go into shaping the editor for everyone

• Engagement time with our product team

• Earlier access and more time to try out the new and improved workflow editor than anyone else

What’s involved in the EAP program?

• You’ll be part of a small group of admins with an early release of the new workflow editor in company-managed projects

• The new editor will be turned on for your instance while the EAP is running

• You’ll have the option to switch back temporarily to the old workflow editor

• You can contact us to leave the EAP at any time

• At the end of the EAP, you have the option to have the new editor permanently turned on or off for your instance going forward

• We’ll invite you to a private community group where you can ask questions, give feedback, and discuss Jira workflows with everyone.

• We may email you directly with questions outside the group.

Who is running it?

The group will be managed by:

• Bryan Ye — Content Designer

• Richard Sneesby — Product Designer

How do I sign up?

Thank you — I look forward to shaping the new workflow editor with you. We believe getting feedback at this stage is vital, as it’ll shape what Jira Cloud’s workflow editor will look like for years to come. Let us know what you think in the comments.

9 comments

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2023

Signed up ... thank you for this post @Bryan Ye 

Rodrigo Angulo May 10, 2023

Thanks for helping me find this @Yatish Madhav !

Like Yatish Madhav likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Thanks @Bryan Ye!  I'm excited to see that this is going to be a thing.  I know my company wouldn't approve me registering us to be a part of the EAP, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one!

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2023

Shared with the team ☑️ thank you for letting us know @Bryan Ye 

Francisco Palacio May 12, 2023

Appreciate the invite @Bryan Ye, submitted survey as requested, our team can definitely use a refresher (and a preview, as it is a beta) on workflows right now. Thanks again.

Renee Niewald May 22, 2023

I create or alter workflows often. Biggest issue is reworking permissions so folks don't rename existing statuses!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2023

Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to the new Jira workflow editor!

Geetanjali Sharma May 29, 2023

Hi @Bry @Richard Sneesby , thank you for this initiative, I would like to suggest a design change in the workflow diagrams. There should be an option to view the existing applied conditions, validations etc within the diagram. Currently, we need to edit the workflow in order to understand the existing conditions or validations. This feature will be of great help for analyzing a workflow and make changes accordingly.

Like Rick Westbrock likes this
Shanmuga Narayanan Pitchaipillai August 3, 2023

Hi, i am also eager to try this workflow editor changes, just signed up  - please enable and let us know

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events